Founder, President and CEO
For 13 years Stéphanie Bouchard worked as a game designer in AAA, indie, academic research, R&D and freelance. She worked on all types of games, with all kinds of constraints, with or without budget. After 8 years as a generalist, she fell in love with creating fake homicidal people and decided to specialise in Artificial Intelligence. After all, someone needs to turn the world into black mirror.
- Favorite villain in video games: GladOS (Portal)
- Favorite villain in movies: Deadpool (Yes, it was originally a comic.)
Senior Game Designer
Sofi has worked in the video game industry for more than 10 years in AA, indie and mobile companies, as well as teaching game design to future members of the industry. Books, puzzles, problem solving and discoveries are what makes her tick. Her love of books is why she appreciates every metro ride to and from work. And it’s now time for her to solve the problem of how to create a system that will solve problems!
- Favorite villain in video games: Vincent Smith (Silent Hill 3)
- Favorite villain in movies: Jeffrey Goines (12 Monkeys)
Suzanne is a game designer with a background in cognitive and socio-cognitive psychology. After a while studying what makes humans tick, she now replicate the intricacies of human personality and relationships in the virtual realm. According to her, the highlight of game design is making powerpoints and spreadsheet by uncovering the connexions inside a cloud of data. In her spare time, when she is not working on one of her personal projects, she is a game journalist for Geekbecois.
- Favorite villain in video games: Flowey (Undertale)
- Favorite villain in movies: Keyser Söze (Usual Suspect)
Technical Game Designer
Robert is our latest addition. Robert loves teamwork, impossible puzzles and learning new things at very high speed. He spends most of his day unraveling logic and pruning logic trees. You see, Robert might just be as clever as he is capillary eccentric. We also suspect Robert to be an international man of mystery responsible for the recruiting of Santa’s Elves… One day we will be able to prove it.
- Favorite villain in video games: Oryx (Destiny)
- Favorite villain in movies: Light Yagami (Death Note)